The new version of EpNamer is here, with a few new features:
- Show multiple show name possibilities if the server ever thinks there are more than 2 possibilities, or enter show id manually (only TheTvDb.com supports this feature).
- Option for action to be taken on program launch; do nothing, load last used directory or show browse dialog.
- Option for action to be taken after rename; reload directory, clear fields or close epnamer.
- Option to strip first instance of show name from file name before scraping for episode id (this should greatly improve scraping episode id of shows with numbers in the title, eg. 24, Numb3rs, Reno 911!, etc.).
- Minimum season number is now 0 instead of 1 to support Specials.
- Fixed bug where anything with a DVD Disc Id defined in TheTvDb.com would cause error and fail (eg. Family Guy Season 1 and Reno 911!).
- Fixed bug where TheTvDb.com would be queried for a mirror server for every episode.
- Fix regex to be an app setting instead of user.
Click here to download EpNamer Setup (full installer) broken
Click here to download EpNamer Binary (executable only)
- Quick to download, easy to install
- Requires .NET Framework 2.0 (get it here)
This version did not have a beta testing cycle, so please post any bugs/feedback.