- Mixed show support, rename multiple shows in a folder or sub-folders in one operation.
- Old AutoUpdater no longer supported, new version uses ClickOnce deployment for install/updates.
- New version now dependent on .NET Framework 3.5.
- Much faster directory loading, especially for network drives, date modified updates in a separate thread now.
- A new section to settings that allow managing of what shows you watch. This can be done manually or it can sync the top level names of a root folder where you keep your sorted shows. Aliases can be defined for shows, if show name detecting needs to support something other than the actual show name.
- A new dialog to search shows for TheTvDb.com.
- The Set Id button now shows full episode info for the entire show with synopsis, banners, etc. TheTvDb.com only.
- Ability to override the show of a file from a new Set Show button.
- New checkbox to hide files where either the Id or show name wasn’t detected.
- New setting for recursing directories to maintain structure. Off by default, which will flatten the recursed structure, on will keep the structure under the folder you browse to.
- Fixed problem where an episode Id not known by the server would stop EpNamer processing the rest of the files. Now a message box at the end of the processing displays all failed episode Ids.
- EpNamer main window now remembers last open position and maximised state.
- Fixed performance problems with multi-selecting episodes.
- Fixed bug where a Date parse error is thrown on loading a folder.
Click here to download EpNamer Setup
- Quick to download, easy to install
- Requires .NET Framework 3.5
I’m expecting quite a few bugs in this version so please post any bugs/feedback.
No comments yet.